Sunday, October 23, 2011

249.8 (photo post)

first things first:

Day Twenty-Three- Did the media play a role in your wanting to lose weight?
- yes and no. really, any weight-loss is in some partial way related to "those pretty girls in magazines that i want to be" but the majority of my weight loss is because i don't like being fat. simple as that. (hehe it rhymed)

and now onto the meat on my post.

yesterday i hit 249.8 so i took pictures. and now we will see the change of 20 lbs.

- 269.0


- 249.8


this is the first time i've seen them side by side. you can see some inprovement in my gut (blehg)and a bit in my legs from marching band.

here's to becoming one of those unobtainable girls.

i love you guys,
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, darling! Such an improvement! One day I will post my pictures so you can see, but babe, that is wonderful!

    Sorry coming across a little...stalkerish...haha

    Anywho keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, there's definitely a difference. I'm so proud of all your hard work! You've inspired me to take some before pictures right now, so I can compare them with the "After". I hope you have a very lovely day! <3

    ReplyDelete