Friday, October 21, 2011

20 posts in one (...but wait there's more!!!)

first things first, my lack of upkeep on the daily post weightloss thingy.

Day Two- How tall are you? Do you like your height?
- i'm 5'7, i like it but i would love to be taller. my ideal would be 5'10.

Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?
-
i like that she's skinny yet still has tiny curves. i like her flat stomach, i like the colors of the picture, and i like that it's Felice Fawn without her usual get-up (in other word the goth makeup and black)but it still retains her beauty and essence.

Day Four- Your greatest fears about weight loss.
- that i will quit and never be pretty to anyone but my close family and friends.

Day Five- Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?
- I'm doing this so that my (eventual)kids can have a pretty mom, and that someday somebody will want to look deeper at me and because i don't like feeling my fat jiggle when i walk.

Day Six- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.
- on occasion, yes. i think i binge in order to show mainly my family that i eat and that "i'm okay"

Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?
- my mother knows i'm trying to lose weight not how. both of my parents are obese so they encourage me to some extent and discourage me also to some extent

Day Eight- Your workout routine.
- 2 words, band practice. but after the season ends, i would like to start running/figure out a workout plan to keep up the weightloss.

Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?
-yeah, just not to my face. i was that awkward girl that really didn't understand the "normal" ways in which to interact with people so i was a bit ostracised.

Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”
-honsety, or peice of mind, both are pretty up there on my list of things i would go back for.

Day Eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why!
-oh, god, ummmmm....http://thinjoy.tumblr.com/ because i like the photo's she posts.

Day Twelve- What do you normally eat?
-salad, bread (bad bad bad), pickles, carrots. chocolate on bad days, pasta on the unbearable days.


Day Thirteen- Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?
-depends on who you are and where you're asking this question from. i am loosing weight via an "unhealthy" amount of calories paired with exercise.

Day fourteen- What’s your UGW? When you expect to reach it?
-my UGW is officialy 120 but i'll stop anytime i feel like i can like myself in the mirror. i expect to reach it before the start of my freshman year of college, so summer/fall 2012/

Day Fifteen- Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian?
-i am a vegetarian for almost 2 years, and yes it has helped me lose weight. less options.

Day Sixteen- When did you first decide to lose weight?
-when i first wanted to lose weight, age 14. when i first implemented a plan to lose weight, age 16.

Day Seventeen- Do you have an eating disorder?
-technically no

Day Eighteen- What food is your weakness?
-Pasta with sauce, butter, and cheese.

Day Nineteen- When is the last time you ate fast food?
- a week ago

Day Twenty- Favorite diet?
ummm- probably the raw foods diet. not many calories no matter how much you consume.

Day Twenty-One- What are your clothing sizes?
- a 22/20 in pants and an xl/l in shirts

OH MY GOD, i'm sorry i disappeared. those of you who followed my previouse blog know i have a penchant for doing that. life got too much for me and i had band practice every weekday and saturday and my sundays are reserved for homework accumulation. band ends on the 30th, so i'll have some more time. which i will need to apply to colleges. *brain explosion* somehow i will get this done.

LOVE YOU,
Elle

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this. I think I am going to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, sounds like you've got a lot going on!
    I'm so glad you're keeping up with the daily post thing! It's actually pretty entertaining, reading about others this way, 'cause often you wouldn't know all this about someone!

    Stay strong girl, it's all gonna be just fine!
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete